Sunday, April 24, 2016

I admit it



Lately I am finding it easier to take a picture each day but more difficult to post a picture each day. I have some catching up to do here, and I plan to get back on track by this weekend -- and then push harder to keep up with the posting.  What I appreciate about this project is that it does make me more mindful of each day; thinking about capturing an image, freezing and preserving a moment makes me walk around with eyes a little more open.  If you stop by to take a look, I'd love to hear your thoughts about your days, about ways of being mindful and open.

A photo a day over at Chicken Blog, too.

1 comment:

Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

Hmmm... I think I have had mindful moments when I think: I QUIT!
The picture taking, for me, is easy. Maybe too easy. I hide behind my camera. I am absorbed in the moments, in seeing the world, in finding the details and reading the interactions between people, with things, with concepts. I cannot help reflecting, writing, talking out loud. But sharing it... that takes effort, time, risk, and it's not easy for me. I feel unsuccessful in blogging, in sharing, and I feel overexposed, but then... I keep coming back. I am glad, for one, that I am not alone! So happy, to see you still at this. And I want to reconnect with all the reasons we still come back.