Friday, February 17, 2017

48



It was a magically perfect Friday night, after a long day and week of work. Started with the gift of such strong, warming sunlight as I stepped out of the office; ah, it's feeling spring-y! Then home to a margarita to go with the nachos for dinner, consumed while we watched a very all-time favorite movie. We flipped on the TV and found we could catch the last period of BU's hockey game which we knew Dean was attending -- and literally, about 4 minutes or so after turning it on, our Terriers scored to tie up the game and the camera focuses on Dean and his friend's celebrating the goal -- Dean's happy face right in the center of our set. I mean, that's the universe looking out for you.

A photo a day over at Chicken Blog, too.

1 comment:

Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

Every bit of this is making me smile... and feel as happy as if I were watching a favorite movie, too.
Happy ending, and all.

And Jennifer, Happy Birthday. Really, truly... happy. Today, tomorrow, all year. I am just going to continue imagining you finding the best in each day, being restored with good energy, hopeful sentiments, and the inspiration to do all the things you love and imagine.

Your gift... it could not have been kinder, or more happily received. And the timing... well, you know. I have been so strengthened by your words, and the feeling that I was not alone. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. You have been a beautiful part of the universe looking out for me.