Monday, November 9, 2009

Sharing with you

I found a pretty incredible source for beautiful wooden toys and other delights and I hope you give yourself the gift of checking it out. Many of their things would make wonderful gifts for adults.

I recently discovered Anuna, and bought their Christmas Songs cd, thanks to Isabella online (another great source for cool gifts). Anuna has a bunch of stuff on YouTube, if you'd like to get a sense of what they are all about. I confess that I am playing it already -- the Christmas cd -- and find it soothing. I already have a sense of hopelessness about the season -- that there is no way I can ever possibly have my act together. But the cd is reminding me about the beauty of it.

Did you see Bethany's Thanksgiving banner tutorial? It's her Nov. 5 post -- can't get the link to go directly there. Sheer genius, as always.

What's your hand?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I too feel hopelesness about xmas the very thought of it causes me grief even though I know it will be frugal and modest, but it is still a pressure I don't want