Tuesday, May 25, 2010

They are NOT slow, you know

There are so many things going on right now. So many things I am working on, thinking about, planning. Work is insanely busy because the end of every school year is always busy, and so things are crazy for Dean, too. His soccer season has almost ended (which frees up our time just ahead of having the World Cup take our lives over).

I despise not having the time here that I would like. Photos I want to share, stories I want to tell, ideas I want to spread. I must be content, at the moment, with just this short post to say that I have more I'd like to say. Soon.

Meanwhile, Dean and I suspect that the sudden turtle activity on our street means that females are seeking out sites in which to lay eggs. We need to do a little research to see if this theory holds. We've been ensuring that the ones we find make it off the road and into the woods.

They are VERY fast, we'll have you know. Turn around and in a flash they are gone. Places to go, things to do, and oh so little time.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I hope you get pictures of baby turtles later on. Even the idea of them makes me smile...turtles in the wild, crossing the street. :)