Sunday, January 8, 2017

8


 Woke up to about 6 inches of bright snow; the storm began yesterday afternoon and it's always an adventure to go to bed while it's still snowing, not knowing what you'll wake up to. This, now this is manageable.
 Ken assesses.


Dean tackled the back deck; we are both so, so grateful for his help.



 
And I've still been stitching, playing, wintering, Christmasing. We were *going* to take the tree down this weekend (always have to keep it up until Epiphany, at least) but a quick vote was unanimous -- one more week.


 I see I was a little too speedy in cutting the outer disk with the scalloping shears, but I'm not too terribly concerned. I'll remember all the tricks and systems, the more I keep making.



A photo a day over at Chicken Blog, too.

1 comment:

Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

Too speedy? I *bearly* noticed! (I didn't actually notice at all, but who can pass up a bad pun?)

Maria and I are slack-jawed and awestruck over the snowy scenes! It's so wonderful to recognize the corners and views, to point and say, "That's where we played!" What gifts travel and friends and memories are.