Tuesday, July 18, 2017

199


I was hoping to have some great story to tell, all about Stumptown, to caption my photo of this tired work-morning's treat. But while the company's web site wants to tell me a LOT about their sourcing and roasting, they don't seem to want to say anything about their name (or else they've hidden in really well). In any case, to me, it brought to mind the process I am in -- grinding it out, stumping along, just trying to get through.

A photo a day over at Chicken Blog, too.

2 comments:

Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

Portland, Oregon? Because of all the logging?
I'll Google it, later. Sometimes, I prefer to think and mull, rather than just unravel the mystery right off!
And was it a good treat?

Jennifer said...

It's funny -- there are a few cities/towns that claim a Stumptown nickname and it prolly is about logging, but I couldn't quite make sense of it. I would say the beverage was a nice treat in the moment but not one I would buy again....