Friday, October 29, 2010

Carving night!


Tonight we carve the pumpkins we plucked from the patch a couple weeks ago. Dean's still got his cast on in this picture, but in real life he's now down to an ankle brace and life is good.

Finding myself reluctantly having to put my money where my mouth is -- Dean and a couple of his friends will go out trick-or-treating on their own. Oh, they'll all be carrying cell phones (I'm lending Dean mine and he's thankful it isn't pink), and going in a neighborhood that will be jam-packed with kids. I'm all for it on so many levels, but I'll still be glad to see him home safe and sound.

1 comment:

Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

Fun. Fun. And fun.
Good to hear the healing is coming along.

Yay! for cell phones. And double Yay!! for confident children, raised with love, encouragement, and support. Be sure to FB when he gets back... we all want to know he is home safe and sound.