Friday, March 17, 2017

76

And rounding out all the sewing with some collage work as well; next year's calendar gets launched. I make my calendar/weekly planner books every year, and having plenty of time to play with the art for around 54 pages or so feels like such a luxury. I love being able to just have this project running, and to do a little when the crafty feeling hits; I also enjoy the no-stress, no-pressure feeling of letting each page be what it is without worrying about it coming out a certain way. If you're intrigued, there are I think at least a few posts I've tagged with "calendars" that show other year's work.

2 comments:

Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

Is this done digitally, or real old-school collage work?
I am intrigued, and love that you have plenty of time to make it what you like, as you like. Enjoy the journey.

Jennifer said...

It's real paper, scissors, glue stuff -- I've tinkered a little bit with digital imagery, but what I really love is old-school cutting and pasting. I keep a big binder of stuff I've torn out of magazines and catalogs, bits and pieces of saved paper from here and there....