Friday, August 22, 2008

Flashback Friday

My maternal grandfather, Alfred J. Beck, on the far right, with sister Bernice and brothers Teddy (front) and Otto. Alfred was born in 1891, so I'd guess this photo was taken in about 1900 or so. This proof was written on by the photographer, who'd made notes on the back about corrections that Theresa Beck, Alfred's mother, had wanted made, including particular corrections on Otto which is why there is a pencil line drawn to him.

Meanwhile, I'm falling way behind on everything except hanging out and having fun with Dean. I'll try to catch up next week so if I owe you an email or haven't dropped by to visit lately, please understand that's why.

3 comments:

Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

I think hanging out and having fun with Dean is *everything,* so keep up the good work!

Sam I Am said...

oh what a sweet picture!!!!! look at those faces!!! how cute!!

Felicia said...

What a cute bunch :)