Friday, April 13, 2007

'Tis done


Dean was kind enough this morning to take a break from his video game to snap this Polaroid (we're still digital-camera-less) -- I'd had a different picture in my own mind, to show a bit more detail of the shirt. But, here is some blurry proof that the kimono top is finished and that I am actually wearing it today. There was just one snap I had to sew with threads that are visible on the front of the shirt, but I think you'd really have to be looking to find them so for now I'm leaving it as is. We'll see what a washing and ironing does, and in the meantime I'm thinking about a skirt pattern for another hunk of long-ago purchased fabric that's been languishing in the stash....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it turned out great! I made the jump to a digital camera only very recently and I can't believe how much it has changed my life. I take it everywhere and photograph lots of things and its so much fun.