1. I love vintage board games (mostly because I played them all during my childhood when they were simply the games of the day!). These cards are from the 1957 edition of Wide World, which is often available on eBay -- it's a family game I can highly recommend. We played it just the other day and I lost again, but I'm OK with that.
2. Thirty minutes, tops, from into-the-shower to ready-to-go. That's my mantra.
3. No TV watching during the day!
4. Always re-pay a debt.
5. Be on time and be dependable.
6. Birthdays are precious; celebrate accordingly.
7. Be prepared! Make a list!
8. I get all my magic powers from coffee. Two cups of coffee a day.
Heidi tagged me for the "8 things about me" deal and even though I did one of these last month, I thought I'd give it one more go. I'm delighted to see that more and more of the bloggers who'd signed off for the summer are returning; have you checked out Jenny over at all sorts recently?
(BTW, I did not do the little watercolor from my previous post -- it was a gift.) Hey, have you been stopping by but not leaving comments? Take a moment and say 'hello!'