Friday, February 22, 2008

Lend a helping hand

(This is one of the photos I sent to Alison; can't wait to see what she does with them!)

Do you have a moment to do a small favor? A couple that my sister-in-law knows about, Sarah and Dan, is trying to win their wedding photography and so they need you to go here and vote for them. They are finalists in a "Real Couple" contest based on the story about how they met and got engaged. I don't know them but apparently that's true of a lot of people; they aren't front-runners in this thing which I'm guessing is based more on how many people you can get to go and vote for you than how adorable you are and I thought it would be nice if we could get them a few extra votes. Vote just once, please (the rules!) and thanks in advance for helping out.

1 comment:

Mary in Boston said...

Thanks for stopping by the blog, Jennifer. Love your new puppy dog. What a cutie pie!