Thursday, February 28, 2008

Spotty

Image from cute overload


I can see that my posts are going to be sporadic for a while; this is my busiest time at work and life is particularly full. Also trying to dig a little deeper into what I want to share here, so we'll see where that leads me.

Meanwhile, do visit this site where there is a web cam with a direct view of an eagle's nest in Maine. Of course they aren't always on the nest, but it's worth checking back periodically to get a view of them.

I am delighted to have my partner for Jess' Easter Swap! I have to get a couple of boxes out this week (problem in one case, sorry Helen, is just finding a box to fit!) and then I'll focus on something special for my partner....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you didn't just chuck out a load of boxes....! I await with bated breath ...

Unknown said...

Oh yeah and - I just tagged you - see my post today - 7 weird/ random things about yourself please!