Friday, February 1, 2008

Week of shame, entry 4

Why is it so hard to move photos around in Blogger after you upload them? I can't get these two photos to switch places....

So then first is my computer table "nook" (which, just for your laughing pleasure, I would describe as being currently "cleaned up"):

And then here's Dean, working away on one of his projects on a bit of room I made for him on my "work table." This is where I set up my sewing machine when I'm using it. Especially late afternoons, as when this photo was taken, Dean likes to be with me in my craft room with each of us working on our own projects and generally listening to a story tape together. My computer table nook is to his right, the heinous closet mess is to the right of this nook, and the big scrapbooking table would be behind Dean and to his left.

Helen continues to give me the good, stiff advice I need, and I am very much appreciating all the suggestions and encouragement. I've already tipped my hand to Helen, but can anyone else identify what's been missing from all this mess? The supply you'd expect to be seeing more of, given the point of the original project? Tune in tomorrow....

4 comments:

Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

Fabric?
Fabric!
Where is your stash?
At a party a few months ago, someone asked if I have fabric, and my husband jumped in and said: "Does she? Open any drawer, look on any shelf. She has fabric!"

Unknown said...

Why do I get this feeling that tommorrows photo caption is going to read: ' ... and this is the trapdoor in the ceiling which leads to the full house length attic where I keep my stash....'

Karen said...

I was wondering where the fabric is....

Its so great that you have made a space for Dean and he enjoys working around you

Felicia said...

Hum, ok missy thing, you thing that's messy, huh? My studio is becoming dangerous to walk into! Probably I should spend some time SOON making it a safer environment for all :) Best of luck with your clean up!