Wednesday, February 11, 2009

S, continued

So yesterday I started my list of 10 things I love that begin with 'S.' Here are my final four.

7. Sweden. People from Sweden, Swedish design, a Swedish Christmas; what's not to love?

8. Socks. Seriously. I pretty much always wear them (which I why I love sandals by Keen). I love these; I just wish they made crew length, which is my favorite.

9. Stamps.

10. Seasons. Oh sure, I'll complain. I wish spring were longer and winter just a wee bit shorter. I'll get tired of being hot and tired in summer. But I can't imagine life without all the seasons.

Want to play along? Just ask and I'll give you a letter so you can make your list of things you love.

3 comments:

Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

Yes. I do want to play along. Don't give me *N.* After nature, nice and Netherlands I would be stumped...

Gina said...

What about Soccer. I'm surprised that's not up there.

I'll play aswell it should be fun.

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Mama Spark said...

I just found your blog through Gina and Natalie (thanks guys) I'll play along if you want to send me a letter.

I really like your blog. My visit was fun!